[Sponsored] Nestle CWL Chocolate caramel cupcakes
Would you like to WIN amazing prizes and learn how to make these mouth-watering Nestle Culinary Milks inspired “Chocolate Caramel Cupcakes” prepared on Monday's episode of The Morning Show on e.tv? Check out the recipe, you might find the secret ingredient and be a winner.
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Baking Time: 20 Minutes
40g Nestle Cocoa Powder
75ml Warm Water
5ml Vanilla Essence
125g Light Brown Sugar
5g Baking Powder
2 Medium eggs Separated
Caramel Chocolate Frosting
250g Icing Sugar
30g Nestle Cocoa Powder
250g Nestle Caramel Treat
- Mix the warm water, Vanilla essence, and cocoa powder together and put aside to cool.
- Sieve the dry ingredients together, add the oil and egg yolks and cocoa mixture and beat for 2 minutes till well incorporated
- Beat the egg whites to soft peak and fold them into the chocolate mixture.
- Pipe into cupcake liners and bake for 15 - 20 min at 180 degrees till a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool.
- For the frosting, soften the butter and add the cocoa.
- Cream together till well incorporated. Add the icing sugar and beat till nice and smooth.
- Separate the frosting into two bowls and add 200g of caramel to the one bowl with half the frosting and mix well.
- Using a split piping bag, pick your desired nozzle and fill one half with caramel frosting and the other half with your chocolate frosting.
- Pipe a swirl on top of the cupcakes and drizzle remaining caramel on top.
Watch the video below: